Created: 05/01/2016 m/d/y
Thank you for purchasing Multiscroll WordPress Plugin. Please read documentation and follow instructions for set-up.
If you have questions please send email through Rayoflightthemes Themeforest contact form using account that you purchased theme with to confirm purchase.
Before contact please read more about support on Rayoflightthemes profile page.
Click HERE for Rayoflightthemes Themeforest profile page.
Thanks so much!
1. In Dashboard in "Plugins" section click on "add new" and then click "upload plugin" and upload „multiscroll.zip“ file. Click on plugins/installed plugins and activate Multiscroll plugin.
2. Go to tools/import and import demo-multiscroll.xml file.
3. Copy this shortcode: [multiscroll] and paste it in page where you want plugin's content to appear. (that should be newly opened, blank page).
4. IMPORTANT! In page where you copied multiscroll short code be sure to choose "multiscroll template" from dropdown list of page templates. That is needed for multiscroll content to appear on that page.
5. Go to appearance/menus and mark checkbox named "menu for multiscroll" for menu named "multiscroll" which is imported with demo content. That is menu for multiscroll page sections. That menu consists of custom links with anchorw. Anchors should be named: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighthteen, nineteen, twenty. Number depends on how many multiscroll sections is used. Maximum number of posts allowed in multiscroll custom post type is 40. That means maximum number for multiscroll sections is 20.
6. Go to appearance/customize and set "Multiscroll menu show/hide" (to set if menu on multiscroll pages appears or not) and "Use multiscroll plugin's style". It is recommended to set it to be used. If it is not set, plugin will use theme's fonts and typography style.
IMPORTANT! if you notice error with your plugin style or menu not appear please reset radio button for this settings in customizer, and save again!
When you activate plugin new custom post type will appear named Multiscroll. Every post in it is one half of one page section in scroll plugin structure. Every post can have custom color or image for background and featured image on right, center or left side of posts, which can be set in options below post. You can use specific shortcodes (see details below) to add text content. Also you can add text content as simple text in post text editor using it's options like tags, color, alignment for text etc. All that options can be implemented on specific shortcodes also.
IMPORTANT! Be aware that every odd number is left half of one page section and every even number is right half of page section. It is important to always have even number of posts created for plugin to works correct!
IMPORTANT! Use featured image to upload image that should appear on post. Always use images at least 500px wide! If you have really small images below 100px wide you can add them in post's text editor via option "add media" but be aware that they won't be responsive on smaller screens like featured image that will be.
Use only available variables for shortcodes. Which variables are available for certain shortcode will be shown below in shortcode list
Example with attributes
[rt_multiscroll_button url="YOUR LINK HERE" content="button text" color="white" position="center" target="_blank"]
url - For link.
content - For button text.
color - For button color. Options are : 1. white 2. black
position - For button alignment. Options are : 1. left 2. center 3. right
target - Where link will open. In new page or the same page. Options are : 1. _blank 2. _self.
There are 8 text sizes, numbers from 1 to 8. Smaller numbers are for smaller font.
Example with attributes
[multiscroll_text5 content="your text here" fontfamily="montserrat"]
content - For text.
fontfamily - For font used. Options are : 1. montserrat (default) 2. domine (Only 2 font families are available at the moment. May be more in theme updates.)
In admin folder - admin css files meta-box-styles.css, in public folder - public css files multiscroll.css and style.css
In admin folder - meta-box-color.js and meta-box-image.js for metabox admin style, in public folder - easing.js, multiscroll.js and sctipts.js
In includes folder all plugin's needed php files.
More about js and css files credit you can find in js and css file’s headers
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this plugin. If you have more general question relating to plugins, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the "Item Discussion" section.